Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick Info.

This is Betania.
I am writing this blog in order to document things that I am doing in preparation for my exchange student trip to Japan. And for all of my adventures and experiences while I am there.
It will be a trip during '10/'11. 
As some of you might know, the Japanese school year begins in April, so I will be leaving my town to go to Japan in about mid-March of 2010. Its a scary thought! Here I was 4 or so years ago thinking 'I have so much time!" but now its almost here!

I am very grateful for the support that my friends and family have given me.
In the coming school year I will not have as much work to do, thank God, and will maybe even get a job to help with costs. I can't say that I am ready to leave. But I will be trying to get ready mentally to be prepared for the long journey and separation from the people I hold closest to my heart.

I hope that I stay in touch with everyone. Hopefully you guys will read my blog to see what's going on!

Well, better go for now. Its pretty late. But I will try to post here every few days or so. Things are finally beginning to pick up so it might be a little bit more interesting.

Thanks for reading,
Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment