Friday, March 12, 2010

Recentlyy....

These days things have really picked up...

The last two weeks I was non-stop at the mall. And since I'm a total pain when it comes to shopping I didn't buy much but I'm happy with the few shirts and two shorts I got, which if you know me is an epic event since I NEVER wear shorts.

Right now I'm in L.A. Let me say...I'm freakin jet lagged and tireeddd...and currently it's 2:07am in Ohio whereas in California it's only 11:07pm(at this writing)...I'm DEAD TIRED AND I'm gonna have to adjust to a whole new time difference in 4 days. Whoopdie joy. I had to say goodbye to my mom and sister and to Torrie [muh BESTIE]. God...we hugged for what felt like 50 hundred hours. I really didn't want to let go. :((((

Yesterday I posted my first post on my blog that is being run for the local newspaper in my city AND I was in the paper!! There's this huge picture of me and I got TONS of text messages saying "Do you know you're in the paper?!" LOL Yes guys I saw it :))))

Obviously I finished packing and that was a nightmare trying to apply myself to doing it...and I still feel like I forgot something... -____-
Oh well. at least I stayed under the weight limit d-(^.^)-b

My host sister added me on facebook and we have been talking :D It's SO exciting and made me VERY happy. I had actually seen her thing before when I searched to see if she or my other sister had one, but I wasn't sure if it was her so I didn't send the request. But I'm so happy about it. And my Hmom sent me an e-mail again. They all seem so excited to meet me so I feel a bit more confident although that much more nervous too >.< !!

So uhm yeah. I'm in L.A. and I love it. It's sunny (even though I hate sun and heat because I'm pale as f*** and feel the heat in like 5 seconds but w/e) and I actually wish I had brought a bathing suit or something (also an epic occurance since I hate swim suits and how I look in them). I don't know. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my skin which is good. But I want to spend a day by the ocean so badly.I also want to go look at the shops along the beach here and see if there is anything cute or interesting. I guess we'll see how things go...

Welp kids, what else can I say? 4 more days left before departure, until I meet everyone I have been dying to meet (one kid in particular for now because I know however it turns out, THAT meeting is gonna be interesting), and going to JAPAN. I'm sort of...in limbo right now...I don't really know what's going on...I'm not totally here exactly. Just keep zoning out. But oh well.

Well I'ma go...I need sleeeeeppppp

Thanks for reading guys, and if I don't update before I arrive in Japan I guess I'll see you all on the other side.

**Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment