Monday, July 20, 2009

OH YEAH! forgot...heh...

I forgot to say but,
Also. lately what my Japanese teacher Akemi-Sensei has had me and Torrie do (we both take Japanese from Akemi-Sensei) is have our lessons on Thursday. Time change ONCE AGAIN!
so the schedule is kinda like this:

Betania: lesson from 11:30-12:30
Lunch w/ Torrie and Betania: 12:30-1:30
Torrie: lesson from 1:30-2:30

So we are both basically there for 2 hours (although sometimes I have to wait for Torrie's mom to take me home so I'm there for 3)
This week we will be having lunch with one of Akemi-sensei's old students, Wyatt. He went to Japan a few years ago and I guess he is going back soon so he wanted to have lunch with Akemi sensei and talk.
I think It will be fun.

I will probably post something about that soon!

Thanks again,
**Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment