Monday, July 20, 2009

Second Blog

Just an update about stuff.

I just sent my Thank You Letter to AFS to thank them for my Scholarship!

Also I HAVE made a second blog. It is for my official AFS things. Although I will be posting regularly on both as new things come up.

I'm really happy though! All the work I've put in for Japan is coming together. I just hope I can get my home interview done soon though. Once that's done, the ENTIRE application will be complete.

Recently I feel like I have less and less things to do. Just gets kinda boring because I'm wrapping up and ultimately finished with things that I needed to do for Japan.
I still have my Japanese homework (which I need to do in a little bit!) but other than that I have nothing else. It feels like there is an empty void,....I guess it's because I am soooooo used to working all the time on things. It hasn't really really REALLY dawned on me yet that I can relax....for now...BECAUSE! once the school year starts its back to work! (blegh!) ANd I have to re-work my schedule....but we'll talk about that when the time comes haha.

That's it for now I guess.

Thanks fo reading!
**Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment