Monday, August 03, 2009

Accepted!

I've been accepted by AFS-USA!
They have now sent my application through to AFS-Japan.

I'm really annoyed because now begins the long process of waiting for 4-6 weeks at least. Maybe even more because Japan doesnt look at applications until around mid-August.

But I am happy to know that I, 1) am now entirely eligible for my scholarship and 2) have my application in pretty early.
Again, the only downside is waiting a lot longer.

My advisor and local volunteer are both awesome though. So wether I know before they do or if they know before I do, they are still doing a great job with keeping me posted. And I'm so appreciative of their help and answers to my questions.

In the mean-time wish me luck! And as always donations are super appreciated!

Thanks for reading,
**Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment