Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost thereee....

SOOOO....

Yesterday I got my travel logistics!

Im so excited!!

I'll be leaving on March 23rd from LA and getting to Narita on the 24th.
I'm pretty excited.
It is SOOOO nice to know about something with this FINALLY. I was getting anxious not having any kind of news.
Also along with the travel stuff came the location for the Gateway Orientation which I simply CANNOT wait for.

Now I have new things to read and learn information about so I'll have to get crackin with that "Takeoff!" bulletin. I'll have it finished in a short time (not today though since I have to work). But after that.
All thats left is to secure a host family! I hope that happens soon!!!

Also, I recieved my "Japanese for Everyone" textbook and was able to use it on Saturday. Honestly, I think I have a problem. This book is already slowly getting messed up. And my Genki book is just sad. I hope it doesnt get worse.

So yeah, this is a pretty short post, but it's a small update so...oh well...

oh and one more thing, I DID find out the secret (it was too exciting) and...I must say, that was one of the happiest secrets I have ever had the pleasure of being told. :)

So anywho, I'm off...I'll update again when something else comes up.

Thanks for reading,
**Betania

No comments:

Post a Comment